Quality and safety
At Sialtech and Geosonic France, we prioritize top-quality and safety in all our activities. This is our guiding principle, and we hold ourselves to high standards. We continuously invest in new techniques and developments and operate with experienced, precise, and motivated teams using high-quality drilling machines that comply with statutory regulations and possess all the necessary certifications. For many years, we have been providing our clients with reliable and high-quality soil samples, which we take great pride in.
The right certificates
At Geosonic France and Sialtech, we prioritize safety for both our employees and the environment. We adhere to all relevant legal guidelines and requirements related to drilling, sampling, and field surveys. Our commitment to safety is an integral part of our system and is reflected in our policies, practices, and procedures. We continuously monitor and evaluate our operations to ensure that we are working in a safe and responsible manner. Our goal is to maintain a safe working environment for our employees while minimizing our impact on the environment.
Sialtech is certified for:
- NEN-EN-ISO 9001:2015 – General Quality Management
- VCA** 2017/6.0 – HSE Management
- NEN-ISO 45001:2018 – HSE Management & legal compliance
- BRL 1000 (protocols: 1001 and 1002) – Representive sampling of soil and construction materials NL
- BRL 2000 (protocols: 2001, 2002, 2003 and 2018) – Execution of Environmental Fieldwork NL
- BRL 2100 (protocol: 2101) – Execution of mechanical drilling NL
- BRL 6000 (protocols 6001 and 6002) – Environmental guidance on land reclamation NL
Geosonic France is certified for:
- MASE (Manuel d’Amélioration Sécurité des Entreprises) is a French certification program that aims to improve safety, health, and environmental performance in the workplace.
- RP Entreprise Radio Protection is a certification program that is issued by the French Nuclear Safety Authority (ASN) to companies that provide services related to radiation protection in the nuclear industry.
Experienced field workers
At Sialtech and Geosonic France, we believe that training and experience are crucial to providing high-quality services to our clients. Each area of specialization requires specific training and experience, and we make sure that our field workers meet all the necessary requirements.
For our projects, we only use experienced field workers who have been certified according to local laws and regulations. We also ensure that our field staff undergoes annual audits and medical examinations to ensure that they are fit to work in the field.
Moreover, our trainees and fieldworkers in training are always supervised and work together with an exprience fieldworker on location. This allows us to provide a safe and supportive environment for our employees, and to ensure that all work is carried out to the highest standards.
By prioritizing training and experience, we are able to provide our clients with the highest quality services while maintaining the safety of our employees and the environment.
Due to the rapid technological developments and the ever-increasing training- and experience requirements of our customers, governments and regulatory bodies, there is an increasing degree of specialization. Sialtech’s field employees have the following specialisms:
- Fieldworker environmental soil research
- Field researcher geotechnics
- Certified sampler
- Drill master
- Asbestos expert field researcher
- Environmental supervisor
It goes without saying that all our equipment is equipped with all the necessary safety requirements. The right knowledge and experience is required to control the drilling machines and to supply high-quality samples. That is why we always use our specialized crew for this purpose.
We play an important role in the Dutch regulations when it comes to environmental soil research. From the outset, we have been involved in drawing up Dutch guidelines for soil drilling and sampling for the purpose of environmental soil research. With the membership below, we are committed to maintaining and further developing the quality of the guidelines and certifications for soil management in the Netherlands.
Vereniging Kwaliteitsborging Bodembeheer (Dutch association for quality of environmental soil survey). Henk Nijmeijers (director of Sialtech) was chairman of the section measurements within VKB from 2015 to 2018.
Stichting Kwaliteitsborging Infrastructuur voor Bodembeheer (Network set up to continously and structurally enhance the standards of soil management in the Netherlands). Henk Nijmeijers (director of Sialtech) was chairman of the section measurements within SIKB from 2002 to 2017.